- system Superial OUT is designed for designing tilt out and turn out windows.
- system Superial OUT is fully compatible with window system Superial (they share system elements: connectors, gaskets, glazing strips)
- system Superial OUT features faced internal surface of the frame and the sash.
- turn out windows can be fitted with two types of hinges: rotating hinges or scissor hinge; window hardware used allows tilting the top or the bottom of the window outwards; option of turn out window with the limit stop
- turn out windows can be fitted with two types of hinges: rotating hinges or scissor hinges
- the available option of integrating windows with walls by using reversing profile.
- the option of bending profiles (detailed specification of profiles and detailed technical parameters of profile bending process are available in the customer area of the website www.aliplast.pl)
- system SP OUT is available in the variant with improved thermal insulation power: available options:
SP OUT i with additional, peripheral thermal insulation, at the profile-glass interface; SP-OUT i+ with additional thermal insulation between thermal spacers
- this system is very popular in Nordic countries and on British Isles. Perfectly matching old and stylized manor houses, wood cabins or simple Scandinavian type houses. Shutters are often used with such windows
- a wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anodized, bi-colour
Maximum dimensions and weights of structures in SP OUT system:
– tilt out windows: minimum width and height of sash 500 mm,
maximum width and height of sash 2000 mm, maximum weight
of sash 100 kg for tilt out windows
– turn out windows: minimum width and height of sash 500 mm,
maximum width of sash 1500 mm, height of sash 3000 mm,
maximum weight of sash 120 kg for turn out windows