- window system designated for designing tilt out and turn out windows
- system Imperial OUT is fully compatible with window system Imperial (they share system elements: connectors, gaskets, glazing strips)
- system IMPERIAL OUT features faced internal surface of the frame and the sash.
- turn out windows can be fitted with two types of hinges: rotating hinges or scissor hinge; window hardware used allows tilting the top or the bottom of the window outwards; option of turn out window with the limit stop
- available option of integrating windows with walls by using reversing profile
- option of bending profiles (detailed specification of profiles and detailed technical parameters of profile bending process are available in the customer area of the website www.aliplast.pl)
- system IP OUT is available in the variant with improved thermal insulation power:
available options: IP OUTi with additional, peripheral thermal insulation, at the profile-glass interface; IP-OUT i+ with additional thermal insulation between thermal spacers
- this system is a very popular in Nordic countries and on British Isles. Perfectly matching old and stylized manor houses, wood cabins or simple Scandinavian type houses. Shutters are often used with such windows
- a wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anodized, bi-colour.
Maximum dimensions and weights of structures in Imperial OUT system:
– tilt out windows:
minimum width and height of sash 500 mm, maximum width and height of sash 2000 mm, maximum weight of sash 100 kg for tilt out windows
– turn out windows:
minimum width and height of sash 500 mm, maximum width of sash 1500 mm, height of sash 3000 mm, maximum weight of sash 120 kg for turn out windows